Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever hear this?

When i was in boot camp we were made to sit down to **** and could not use the urinals since everything has to be crazy crazy clean, one stray pube and you could fail an inspection. At first it seemed degrading but you didnt really have that much time to worry about it.. and when compared to other flights you could tell a huge diff in the ones that had to sit down and didnt..they were sickning.

At this point in time... gssixgun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AFDavis11 View Post
    I think there is a limit to what a wife should mention about her husband and what a friend should post about his friend. I think you've found my limit.

I am in the HUGE +1 catagory here,,,,,, "TMI" thank you....

OK... ill reply ...

Heres why I sit.

See it started at night. Turning on the light at 3 or 4am to pee was annoying. On goes the light and its blinding and took a moment for the eyes to adjust before I could go. Then Turn off the light and eyes would again have to adjust so as to not stub a toe or knock something over, then getting back to sleep is a chore after being abruplty woken up.
    Now... sittting down. Get up and my eyes are adjusted to the dark and I can see well enough to not do something stupid. Go in and sit my lazy ass down with the lights off,do the deed, and then wander off back to bed. No BRIGHT lights and no issues and back so slumberland.

PLUS I have been married since 21 and stray pee was an issue as it is with any girl... lol ... dont we all know about "leaving the seat up" ! It really only took the first time to say "hey, no big deal".

Though I miss the old days of putting a square of toilet paper in the water and playing "sink the boat"

So thats my confession and addition to this thread !

PS.... This is ONLY at home !

Senior Member blabbermouth JimmyHAD's Avatar

I do it standing but I have to be careful, the water can be mighty cold ..... and deep too .
    Be careful how you treat people on your way up, you may meet them again on your way back down.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyHAD For This Useful Post:

Jimbo (01-12-2009)

There is no charge for Awesomeness Jimbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHAD View Post
    I do it standing but I have to be careful, the water can be mighty cold ..... and deep too .
    Jimmy. Four things:

1. I wish I had said that!!

James.

PS Everyone pees, fellows (except perhaps those swami chaps in Nepal...) No need to be squeamish about it. Once you accept that fact, then it is just a simple choice: sit or stand?
    <This signature intentionally left blank>

A bunch of very interesting replies.
    My thanks to all who have bared their (whatever) and were brave enough to provide a frank response.

BTW-any ideas how we can make some $$$ off of this???

There is no charge for Awesomeness Jimbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes!

We could invent a schlong-sling (C) (TM)(Pat. Pending) that attaches to the seat of the toilet for all those seated squirters out there. Gently yet comfortably supports the member's member in a natural position reducing stress and pressure during the act of seated urination.

I am also working on the "Ball Bra", but that is something for another thread.

James.
    <This signature intentionally left blank>

I only sit when I have to. I hate having to hold or angle the beast so that it doesn't dangle into the water or rest up against the side of the bowl, but I understand that not all men are so challenged.

X
    Last edited by xman; 01-12-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Yes!

We could invent a schlong-sling (C) (TM)(Pat. Pending) that attaches to the seat of the toilet for all those seated squirters out there. Gently yet comfortably supports the member's member in a natural position reducing stress and pressure during the act of seated urination.

I am also working on the "Ball Bra", but that is something for another thread.

James.
    See-this is why I love this site! Hysterical!!

Quote Originally Posted by xman View Post
    I only sit when I have to. I hate having to hold or angle the beast so that it doesn't dangle into the water or rest up against the side of the bowl, but I understand that not all men are so challenged.

X

Oh man! It's like I'm back in the 6th grade!!
    Love it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast