Default Wiki: Care, maint., or restore suggestions

It would be incredibly helpful if a guide (beginner or other) be created in the wiki for polishing up and maintaining antique razors. With the wiki contest going on, I think this would be a prime opportunity for someone with this knowlege to pass it on to the greenhorns, like me.
    thanks guys
    -Patrick

Blog Entries

Smokeeater you make a good point. I think the part of the goal of the wiki is to gather together information that is scattered around into an easy reference. I'd like to merge some of the existing articles already with others by comparing and contrasting information that is already there and removing specific and detailed information that is repeated over and over in several articles, but wisdom whispers that I should wait until the wiki contest is over!
    Find me on SRP's official chat in ##srp on Freenode. Link is at top of SRP's homepage

There is no charge for Awesomeness Jimbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Once again your spectacular aura (which is about - I've seen it about) shines through Lee! That is an excellent idea. We shall wait.....bide our time, if you will.....watching in the shadows......and then....POUNCE!!! Let them have their competition, keep them occupied with "Hams and Plaques". All the while, we will be collecting, collating, categorising, condensing, coding, coalescing, and critiquing (and maybe counting) in the background.

Mwahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

James.

PS - I have only put one page on the Wiki so far - why does everyone seem to think I am an integral part of the Wiki? I will be - but not yet gentlemen. Not yet. But mark my words...the day will come when men (and women, but mainly men and perhaps one or two women - maybe more, who can say in this modern day and age?) will see the name Jimbo, and tremble in Wikidatation. One day, the Wiki will be MINE!!!
    <This signature intentionally left blank>

Blog Entries

I've read your post before Jimbo, but today it has me belly laughing. I can imagine you in a slick waxed black handlebar moustache, evil grin, and darkly looming cackle methodically plan out your future missions with an increasingly alarming pitch in your voice

"Ta"

Last edited by hoglahoo; 01-19-2009 at 06:47 PM.
    Find me on SRP's official chat in ##srp on Freenode. Link is at top of SRP's homepage