Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Thread

At this point in time... gssixgun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Thanking Doc !!!!

I would like to thank my friend Doc, for always coming up with fun and interesting threads to post.....

WAIT !!!! I thought this was Doc's thank you thread, this isn't that thread????

Oh I wasn't supposed to post in this thread???

Well to bad, so sad, it's here now

The original Skolor and Gentileman. gugi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default IMPORTANT UPDATE!

"Please, listen carefully, I shall say this only once:"

This tread now belongs to me. Doc gambled it away.

Post as much as you like, as all royalties go to me. The current rate is 1c/ascii character. Post early and often as the rate is likely to go up after the holidays.

Thank you for your continued cooperation

-- your new thread master

There is no charge for Awesomeness Jimbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have found that if you use talcum powder *before* getting into the suit there is less chafing. The air holes are usually under the chin strap. Having a safety word is highly recommended. Make sure the harness is attached securely to the roof - it is probably best to get a professional in for that.

Talk to the friendly folks at Mr Gimpy's Gimp and CV joint Emporium. They'll get you on the right track.

James.
    <This signature intentionally left blank>

I see Doc is in another one of his sharing and caring moods.

and as for all the mods trying to steal this thread... BACK OFF!

through the powers vested in me by hydrocodone and antibiotics i now declare myself LORD and MASTER of this thread!

all posters must send me 1 perfectly honed razor in tribute and they may apply to Doc for a loan to cover the shipping expenses!

Thanks for the insurrection! now back to the hones you!

no more pics of cats... they are the source of all disease and evil in the world!

Be just and fear not.

The original Skolor and Gentileman. gugi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

very good, that's 415c for james and 514c for jim
    since i'm generous and merciful, the signatures were a freebie.

i think i may have killed doc, at least he wasn't moving much last time i poked him, so whoever is applying for loans with him, don't let that hold you back. just send them and if doc comes to life i'm sure he'll reimburse you.

jim watch out with the drugs, they steady your mind, not the hand, although with all the perfectly shave ready razors you'll be getting soon, i wouldn't worry too much

oh and btw, i wouldn't use the word 'steal', it has the wrong connotation - people may start thinking i'm a crook or something and then i'll be forced to start controlling their thinking as well...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gugi View Post
    and then i'll be forced to start controlling their thinking as well...
    He has come a long way from His humble beginnings, hasn't he?
    Find me on SRP's official chat in ##srp on Freenode. Link is at top of SRP's homepage

Did somebody say guard llamas?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Take this!!!

My guard llama "phlegm" and a cat (with a normal amount of toes for God sake) whose name is Dr. Wilberforce Smudgefield. I call him "the good doctor."

Doc
    lost

YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was clear in post # 1 that This was MY thread and no one was to post here but me!!! So I wander away for a bit and find myself almost lured into a crooked poker game and drugged! I return here to my Fortress of solitude to find more people wandering around here than a mall at Christmas! My poor guard dog eaten and my thread turned into a dyslexic petting zoo. I Will not have this! I tell you all now that you will leave this thread post haste! This was to be the garden of my mind but NOOOOO you people have pillaged the peas of my inspiration, stomped the watermelons of my thoughts, and fondled the cherries of my creativity. This will not do ! So you will pack up this menagerie and you will leave this thread or you shall all face the consequences the least of which shall be that I will write upon the bathroom walls that you are all NANcyboys and that you shave with bic disposables! That your fathers were window dressers and your mothers smelled of elderberries. Do not try me people for you shall feel the full force of my wrath and your razors shall dull, your lather shall fall, and your hair will no longer have that nice shine the girls like so much! That is it, that is all from this moment forward!

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

Didn't do well at the poker game, I take it?
    Find me on SRP's official chat in ##srp on Freenode. Link is at top of SRP's homepage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast