Default pre-shaving oil....."Tres Flores"

Ok guys,so im looking for shaving stuff all the time i go to the stores,drug stores ect.I was looking for a pre-shaving oil last night at WalMart and i found this oil (mineral oil) call "Tres Flores" on the shaving section for $3.00.I start reading the bottle and it is mineral oil with some fragance.I open it and smell very soft.
    I got to tell you that the bottle has no indication on how to use it or any instruction.So i bought it thinking that is some kind of pre-shaving oil.
    I went home,get everything ready for shaving after taking a hot shower,i apply the oil as a pre-shaving oil and i have to tell,it realy work very good !!!
    Now im at work doing some search on that oil and this oils is for the hair...lol !!!

It work great.

http://www.smallflower.com/product/22623

RPR.
    Last edited by rickypr; 03-18-2008 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rickypr View Post
    Ok guys,so im looking for shaving stuff all the time i go to the stores,drug stores ect.I was looking for an oil pre-shaving last night at WalMart and i found this oil (mineral oil) call "Tres Flores" on the shaving section.I start reading the bottle and it is mineral oil with some fragance.I open it and smell very soft.
    I got to tell you that the bottle has no indication on how to use it or any instruction.So i bought it thinking that is some kind of pre-shaving oil.
    I went home,get everything ready for shaving after taking a hot shower,i apply the oil as a pre-shaving oil and i have to tell,it realy work very good !!!
    Now im at work doing some seach on that oil and this oils is for the hair...lol !!!

It work great.

http://www.smallflower.com/product/22623
    RPR.
    Yup, Three Flowers is for the hair...it smells kinda strong. It also comes in a cream with the consistency of vaseline...very popular for the 'slicked-back' look.

^^ i know but im telling you,it work awesome as a pre-shaving oil !!!

RPR.
    Last edited by rickypr; 03-18-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Nice find.
    I picked up a bottle of this stuff at Wal-Mart about a year ago. I use it as a pre-shave oil occasionally. Very very light, IMO. Comes in lavender as well.
    Name:  Zlemon.jpg
Views: 2429
Size:  26.4 KB

^^ Is that mineral oil too ?

RR.

Quote Originally Posted by rickypr View Post
    ^^ Is that mineral oil too ?

RR.
    I don't think so. Not as heavy as mineral oil
    In the picture, I think I see a mixture of Grapeseed oil, Apricot oil, and Macadamia nut oil.
    Seems all natural.

^^ Sounds very intresting all that mix of oils.My "Tres Flores" is like you said a litte "hevy" but it work very good.Im going to get that one that you post,my coworkers states that is very good oil.

RPR.

If you can't find it at wal-mart, try target.