Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Project coochie razor

Default Project coochie razor

This post is serious, don't laugh.

OK, never mind, go ahead & laugh :-)

So my GF, after watching me shave with a straight, has developed some kind of strange fetish & wants me to shave her hooha. I told her that a straight is too long to shave anything with nooks & crannies & complicated contours like a snatch has. (I didn't raise danger as an objection because I think the danger is precisely what excites her).

Then I had an idea. What if you took a ruined razor (say, one that has been dropped & chipped in the front) and cut it down to about 1.5", both the blade and the handle. It would be the world's first twat razor!

Any of you guys ever shave a beaver before? Any words of wisdom?
    vvti713 and Matheus like this.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny J For This Useful Post:

Disburden (04-09-2009), Matheus (06-08-2014), paco (04-11-2009), Shopi (08-20-2009), tbert33 (08-23-2012)

seriously though...

Senior Member blabbermouth jnich67's Avatar

I think we should make this a Sticky

Jordan
    JBHoren likes this.

I've seen it done, interesting as it was the beaver was dead. It had been frozen on a trap line for a day or two and was skinned using a straight. now based on that experience I think you should find another way to make your girl happy. The trapper in question was my father in law and he's got over 40 yrs., experience doing just that and he's nipped a little whole in the hide now an then. now don't forget the beavers in question are dead, so if the 80/20 rule is applied here, you may want to invest in a large alum block.

Good luck with that
    Last edited by Soopercat; 02-21-2008 at 02:19 PM.

I think I would opt for a combination of the str8 and a good DE. Yea, some of the areas would be awkward for the str8. It, also, would depend if she wanted to whole area shaved, or to leave the familar "Runway" (now that would be cool!) Actually, anything would be cool.

Do ya think you could keep yer cool while doing it? - pay attention and stick to business?

That would be a neat challenge, though, and exciting, too!

Like Lynn says, "Have Fun"

Steve

At 1st I thought I mis-read the title...

Obviously I didn't.....

As for the actual clinical questions; yes I have, but not attempted with a str8 razor.

A smaller blade would be a good idea, but I'd look around for a 4/8 or 9/16 blade. I would avoid trying to cut down the scales or blade of another razor though since you want a well balanced razor; the work would be a bit on the "delicate" side.

It is difficult to give sound advice with out pics to fully understand the challenges you may face......

Nevermind....

v/r

Allen

The wife-to-be asked me to shave her right leg and she wanted to try the left one. What I learned there was that all the same principles apply. Legs have lots more cheek-like areas that are pretty straightforward, but knees and ankles have the same types of issues as chins and throats.

If you pay attention to the basics - angles, pressure, *cough* skin stretching - I bet you'll be fine. Of course, when the topic was brought up in my house I declared I would require at least another month or so worth of practice. It's just not the kind of thing you want to damage, you know?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfMalkier View Post
    The wife-to-be asked me to shave her right leg and she wanted to try the left one. What I learned there was that all the same principles apply. Legs have lots more cheek-like areas that are pretty straightforward, but knees and ankles have the same types of issues as chins and throats.

If you pay attention to the basics - angles, pressure, *cough* skin stretching - I bet you'll be fine. Of course, when the topic was brought up in my house I declared I would require at least another month or so worth of practice. It's just not the kind of thing you want to damage, you know?
    Yep, pay attention, don't get distracted. I would highly recommend massaging in pre-shave oil.

Quote Originally Posted by RMC_SS_LDO View Post
    At 1st I thought I mis-read the title...

Obviously I didn't.....

As for the actual clinical questions; yes I have, but not attempted with a str8 razor.

A smaller blade would be a good idea, but I'd look around for a 4/8 or 9/16 blade. I would avoid trying to cut down the scales or blade of another razor though since you want a well balanced razor; the work would be a bit on the "delicate" side.

It is difficult to give sound advice with out pics to fully understand the challenges you may face......

Nevermind....

v/r

Allen
    that's a gorgeous answer pics

Wow. I think my girlfriend's reaction when I got my straight was "keep that thing away from me!"

Step 1: Put a ring on her finger.
    Step 2: Get better with your straight. I don't care how good you are, try to get better.
    Step 3: Practice "keeping your cool". You gotta keep your composure man...
    Step 4: ?????
    Step 5: Profit.

I'm not sure about step 4 and if it has sub-sections or anything, but I'm sure that's definitely the most important step.
    Glory likes this.

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast