Page 18 of 116 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
Like Tree1783Likes

Thread: What Do You Look Like ?

Mama Sue... the enabler Mama Bear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Mama, you're a rose amongst us poor thorns

James.
    The thought of being a rose without thorns is enough to make me love daisys... But, I will give it my best....

There is no charge for Awesomeness Jimbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    The thought of being a rose without thorns is enough to make me love daisys... But, I will give it my best....
    Something tells me you've got a few thorns - but, in my opinion, a rose is all the more beautiful when there's some prickly bits...

James.
    <This signature intentionally left blank>

Something tells me you've got a few thorns - but, in my opinion, a rose is all the more beautiful when there's some prickly bits...

James.

That might not have come out right.... I woulnd't want to be a rose without thorns....

and yes. James, I have seen a thorn or two in me days.... and I wouldn't be parted from them........ if I were a rose anyway....

prickly bits...

James.
    I wouldn't want to go through life without some 'prickly bits'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post

That might not have come out right.... I woulnd't want to be a rose without thorns....
    Nah, I get what you mean now - I'm a bit slow-witted sometimes

and yes. James, I have seen a thorn or two in me days.... and I wouldn't be parted from them........ if I were a rose anyway....
    Yeah - I've run across a few pricks in my day too

James.

Default Hey it's me... Sean.

OK I thought I would chime in here and add this. I was wondering if there was a page for this a while ago, but was lazy and didn't search for it. Nice that people are still commenting on it that is how i found it.

Here are a couple pics that I thought I would put up. Most are recent (within 6 months)
    They will be from most recent to oldest (left to right):

(my grandpa's truck. 1954 Ford F100 1/2 Ton pickup. Bought brand new for $1200. We restored it all a couple years ago. All original metal, only front fenders are new metal. Other pics can be placed up if interested. Also have a 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible at the cottage )

Buddy's birthday a couple weekends ago, just chilling after some of those Tequila Poppers, but before the Irish Car Bombs.

Swallowed a live goldfish at a stag 'n doe because I didn't have the fish insurance. I won a prize and didn't have the insurance, thought I would give my friend some entertainment for the Stag

Me and a long time friend of mine.

Can you tell I play sports, but not football.

Blog Entries

Well Pilot, yet another example of why you shouldn't go by someone's avatar - I had you tagged as a sort of Biggles look-alike

Nice photos mate Um, what's goldfish insurance, and can you feel it wiggling around in your stomache afterwards?

James.

Well Pilot, yet another example of why you shouldn't go by someone's avatar - I had you tagged as a sort of Biggles look-alike

Nice photos mate Um, what's goldfish insurance, and can you feel it wiggling around in your stomache afterwards?

James.

Yes I am a handsome devil aren't i? lol
    The goldfish insurance is something that some Stag 'n Does do to also raise money for the couple to be wed. When you buy your ticket at the door they are if you want goldfish insurance. The plan is if you do (usually a couple dollars) then if they call your ticket for the door prizes then you don't have to eat a fish.

For myself I knew if I didn't get it I would have to eat the fish. When my number was called I was first to not have it, John the groom was like "Why didn't you get it Sean?!?!" in which i replied, "I have not had Sushi for a while. I thought I would give you some entertainment for the stag" Then I went over to the fishbowl and grabbed a fish. Now I was a little bit tipsy and was trying to get him by the tail, it flopped around a couple times and fell out of my hands. The crowd loved it, then I finally threw it in the mouth and just swallowed. I felt it hit the back of my throat but that was it, then I finished off my beer and went on my way to get my prize.

I also Jimbo had to look up who Biggles was. lol

[IMG]www.jakehowlett.com/gallery/photos/biggles.jpg[/IMG]

Here is me!
    Attached Images Attached Images