Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You forgot me, but you know if someone gets to enjoy something it doesnt matter. Ram got his razor yesterday and is already enjoying the wonderful honing job by Lynn.

Quote Originally Posted by adjustme69
    I wanted to take an opportunity to thank all the other guys who donated razors for our last Give Away. Please join me in thanking Monte Behr, Hal Wilson, Richard Martino, John Crowley, Rick Hantz and Bill Watson. Hope I didn't forget anyone. You guys are tops and a prime example of what makes this place work. You Guys!!!

Special Thanks as well to Randy for handling the drawing and collecting all the names and addresses of the winners so I can start sending out the razor.

Thanks to all for your participation as well.

Have fun,

Lynn

Blog Entries

Sorry Keaton. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Thanks alot. Lynn

RAM

Default ENJOY is the word!

My razor arrived from Keaton and has already beed admired, examined and used. WOW, what I was able to learn just by getting "The Artist" in my hands. (Please view my reply on page 17 of the 'Razor Giveaway' thread.)
    Lynn's hone job is out of this world!
    Thanks again to all who made this happen, ROY

Senior Member blabbermouth JLStorm's Avatar

Yup, I dont know of any other group on the web where they donate things...especially to newbies! Horray for us!

Bill,

According to Randy, I won the TruSteel. I had sent him my address, but maybe it didn't make it through to him? I'll PM you with my info. That's a beautiful razor -- I can't stop drooling
    Thank you for your willingness to part with it.

Mike "eagle"

Hones & Honing randydance062449's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I received your mailing address and sent it to Lynn. Just be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    Bill,

According to Randy, I won the TruSteel. I had sent him my address, but maybe it didn't make it through to him? I'll PM you with my info. That's a beautiful razor -- I can't stop drooling
    Thank you for your willingness to part with it.

Mike "eagle"
    Randolph Tuttle, a SRP Mentor for residents of Minnesota & western Wisconsin

I'd like to add my thanks to all who donated, but since I won the Griffon "57", I'd especially like to thank him (who is that masked man, anyway?). I've used it 4 times already; it's a great shaver with some really cool green scales.

Thanks again!

Howdy,

my wife just called me at work and told me that an envelope from US had arrived, I guess that must be my giveaway razor.

Now I can't wait to get home and to get to shave with it tomorrow morning (well, that's finally a good excuse to leave early from work today, is it ?? :-) ).

Thanks so far for this great opportunity to get my hands on a honemaster-honed razor and special thanks to Monte as the donator of "my" razor and of course to everybody involved to getting it to me.

I'll report after the shave in more detail, of course ...

Thanks again,
    -Axel-

i got my razor yesterday and will be shaving with it tomorrow!

Hi once again,

this morning I had one of my best shaves with the Halma razor - a really outstanding experience. Now at least I know that my own honing abilities are, hm, improvable :-), so this really sets an example for my further efforts.

Words fall short to express my gratitude towards the people in this fine community who made this event possible and therefore gave me the chance to win. I think this will put a great example on how a community can actively support each other, and I feel obliged to pass this onwards.

A very happy and thankful,
    -Axel-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast